Accessibility Statement for Anna Maria Rocks Website
Anna Maria Rocks is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Anna Maria Rocks takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Anna Maria Rocks Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Anna Maria Rocks Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Anna Maria Rocks Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Anna Maria Rocks Website:
- Phone: (941) 896-7040
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 9908 Gulf Dr Unit G, Anna Maria, Florida
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.